Saturday, March 27, 2010

About Me


My name is Meranie Karren. I was raised in Richfield, Utah and have one younger brother. My mother provided daycare for 12 years in our home. I grew up loving children and was drawn into Elementary Education. I attended Southern Utah University and graduated in Elementary Education with a minor in Reading. I taught first grade for 8 years and loved EVERY minute of it. I taught at Ranches Academy and also Lakeview Academy. I have taught preschool in my home for the last four years.  It is so much fun and very rewarding! My husband and I have been married for 8 1/2 years. We lived in Texas for one year while he finished his Masters Degree and I also taught there. I love children, love teaching, and am excited to teach another year of preschool in my home.